Thanks for stopping by my website!
I am a mommy of two and a little yorkie, a wife to an incredible husband, and a lover of all things photography. I picked up my first camera about six years ago and never did I dream it would turn into what it has.
I just moved to Flathead Valley from a small town in Wyoming and these two places couldn’t be more different. The vibe in Flathead Valley is incredible, so much more opportunity for my babies, but also my business.
I’m looking forward to see where photography takes me in such a beautiful place.
Here’s 5 Fun Facts About Me
- I love waking up early! I wake up everyday between 5-6am. I hate wasting the day away and I also feel my most creative that early in the morning!
- I love anything outdoors! I love hiking, boating, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, just anything that involves adventure!
- I LOVE to travel! I’d say my number one place to visit on my bucket list is either Italy or New Zeleand. Italy because I’m italian and I would love to immerse myself in their culture and see all of the cute old italian grandmas that remind me so much of my Grandma Muff. New Zealand because my favorite wine is from that area – sauvignon blanc (i love me some wine!!).
- My family is everything to me. They mean more to me than anything in this world. I feel so incredibly lucky to get to live the life I do and with the people that are in it.
- I love checking out unique coffee shops and trying different types of coffee. My favorite is an oat milk latte!